Durga Puja celebrates the victory of the goddess Durga over the demon king Mahishasur. Here are Durga Puja WhatsApp wishes, SMSes, messages and Facebook status to wish your loved ones
- Durga Puja is an auspicious occasion, which celebrates the victory of good over evil. We pray to Maa Durga to bless us with strength, happiness and good health.
- I wish Goddess Durga to come home with good luck and her eternal blessings. Happy Durga Puja.
- Having you in my life is the biggest blessings of all. I keep thanking Maa every year because of this blessing. Happy Durga Puja to my beloved one!
- May the divine mother empower you with her blessings on this Durga Puja
- This Durga Puja wear a mask and maintain social distancing. This is the best way to welcome Maa Durga and seek her eternal blessings. Wishing you and your family a very happy and safe Durga Puja.
- You are lucky to have an awesome friend like me who always makes your Durga Puja fun and memorable. Prepare for more this year. Happy Durga Puja my friend.
- Take my warm greetings for the upcoming Durga Puja. Stay safe and have fun with your family and friends. May the blessings of Maa Durga always be with you.
- May Goddess Durga bless you to become a better version of yourself this year. Sending loads of love and warmth your way. Happy Durga Puja.
It’s a great time to thank Maa for blessing me with this amazing and supportive family. May maa help us to overcome every challenge in our life.
This Durga Puja let’s take a pledge to destroy all evils that exist in our society. Let us make this world a better place for our future generations.
Send these quotes and wishes to your family, friends, and loved ones and make them feel special. You can also share these as your WhatsApp and Facebook statuses, Instagram captions, and even on e-mail!